O-Rings.com by Boyd Corporation Electrical Components
Custom Rubber Electrical Components
Your #1 Source for Electrical Components
Rubber seals have been used in electrical components due to their non-conductive properties and can be used in a variety of electrical locations. Rubber electrical components can provide general weather sealing or more sophisticated rubbers can be manufactured that can provide special conductivity for unique applications.
O-Rings.com by Boyd Corporation has a long history of manufacturing a variety of electrical components to meet customer requirements and can assist your engineering group with compound selection or general manufacturing questions. Your rubber component can be manufactured within four weeks for your team’s production approval.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) 70 and 90 Durometer
- Viton® 75 Durometer, Black and Brown Color
- FDA Grade Nitrile 70 Durometer
- FDA Grade Viton® 75 Duro Brown
- FDA Grade Silicone 70 Durometer Red Color
- FDA Grade EPDM 70 Durometer
- UltraSlip® Nitrile & EP (Proprietary Internally Lubed)