O-Rings.com by Boyd Corporation Grommets & Dampers
Rubber Grommets & Dampers
Your #1 Source for Grommets & Dampers
Grommets have been used to protect wiring or sensitive materials from damage when piercing through drilled holes. They have a variety of shapes depending on the type of substrate they will be attached to and the kind of wiring or material that passes through.
Dampers are used to deaden or restrain a moving body and are typically used in pneumatics or chassis systems to reduce noise and improve stability.
O-Rings.com by Boyd Corporation has a long history of manufacturing grommets and dampers to meet customer requirements and can assist your engineering group with compound selection or general manufacturing questions. Either product can be manufactured within four weeks for your team’s production approval.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) 70 and 90 Durometer
- Viton® 75 Durometer, Black and Brown Color
- FDA Grade Nitrile 70 Durometer
- FDA Grade Viton® 75 Duro Brown
- FDA Grade Silicone 70 Durometer Red Color
- FDA Grade EPDM 70 Durometer
- UltraSlip® Nitrile & EP (Proprietary Internally Lubed)